Home Blood Collection Service
SEALS provides a comprehensive Home Collection Service to support the health needs of our local communities.
Why book a home collection with SEALS?
- Medicare eligable patients will be bulk billed for tests covered by Medicare.
- Our team consists of experienced blood collectors.
- Your patients are attended to in the comfort of their own home.
- We cater to the ill, frail and young.
- Our staff are highly emphathetic and build a relationship with patients.
- Useful for those patients who are unable to attend a collection centre.
- This service can be used for urgent collections (Mon - Fri 8.30am – 1pm).
What areas do we service?
- From Wollongong Hospital 7 days a week, between Helensburgh and Kiama.
- Shoalhaven Hospital, Monday to Friday between Gerringong, Kangaroo Valley and Sussex Inlet.
- From St. George Hospital Monday to Friday between Kogarah, Sutherland and surrounding areas.
- From Prince of Wales Hospital Monday to Friday in the South Eastern Sydney and Eastern suburbs areas.
How to book a collection
There are four booking options:
- Phone 1300 788 944
- Fax the request form to (02) 4222 5503 (Illawarra Region) or (02) 9540 8486 (Sydney Region)
For safety reasons we request children under the age of 16 attend one of our collection centres.
Need more information?
Please feel free to contact our home collection hotline on 1300 788 944 or one of our Client Liaison Officers.